Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kindergarten February 2014 Newsletter


Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you had a great week offand are relaxed and ready for all the fun new things I have in store for theKindergarten Class!
If you have any questions through out the rest of the schoolyear feel free to contact me. My phone number is 13564259126 and I am also onWe Chat. Or my email address is toriemariesmith@gmail.comI would be happy to answer any questions you may have!           


CLASS UPDATES
We have beenvery busy in the Kindergarten classroom! We are excited that Penelope is backfrom her long vacation! We missed her so much! The students have been enjoyingall the crafts we have been making during art time, and I proudly display themall over the classroom! Toby and David have been working on drawings ofdifferent cars and buildings. Willy, Ken, Doreen, Hana, Arthur and AI have beenplaying cards and inviting the rest of the class to play as well. Zoe andFlorence have been keeping the class laughing, telling jokes and making goofyfaces. Yolanda, Hana, Maori and Kylie have been keeping our House area cleanand making sure all the babies get fed. Meika, Kylie and Toby have been building more structures with blocks fortheir trains to travel on. We are always on the move!
ON TOP OF MY PIZZA

On top of my pizza
All covered with sauce
Could not find the mushrooms
I think they got lost

I looked in the closet
I looked in the sink
I looked in the cup that
Held my cola drink

I looked in the saucepan
Right under the lid
No matter where I looked
Those mushrooms stayed hid

Next time you make pizza
I’m begging you, please
Do not give me mushrooms
But just plain old cheese 

FEBRUARY DATES
Febraury 4: Penelope’s Birthday
February 11: Ken’s Birthday
February 14:Valentines Day

No comments:

Post a Comment