Sunday, September 22, 2013

Nursery September 2013 Newsletter

Welcome to the Morgan Rothschild Academy’s Nursery Room.  Our classroom currently has 14 students and we look forward to a fun filled year of learning and discovery. To help ensure a successful school year please make sure your children have bedding, diapers, towels, and cups available at the school. Goals for the year include having the children become used to the classroom routines, learning the alphabet and basic letter sounds and site words, and giving the children confidence to succeed educationally.

Songs and Books for This Month:

Dr. Suess’s ABC
The Chicken Dance
Alphabet Song
Rosie’s Walk


About Ms. Jenny
My experience with children is diverse. I have spent the past 2 years tutoring children ages 2-8 in math and reading. I spent one year as an assistant in an elementary school for children preschool through fifth grade. During that year I ran before and after school reading programs and worked with children on site words and comprehension.
I have a Bachelors Degree in English from APUS, and am certified to teach English as a foreign language by the International TEFL Academy.
I am originally from Michigan, but have lived all over the United States. I have traveled overseas before, but coming to China is the furthest away from home I have been.
Some of my hobbies include music and art. I love making art projects and look forward to sharing my interest in art with your children.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns over the school year feel free to get a hold of me at jdesormes@gmail.com.

Important Dates
-September 19-20 Mid Autumn Holiday (No School)
-September 28-October 6- October Holiday (No School)



No comments:

Post a Comment