Saturday, January 18, 2014

Toddler January 2014 Newsletter


Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday! It is hard to believe we are nearing the halfway mark of our school year! Time sure does fly when you’re having fun!
I have noticed recently in our classroom, the children are returning homework that has not been completed.  There is no reason for this.  Once the homework has been completed by your child, you can return it to me!  It will be less clutter for the children’s backpacks and for me! Thank you!

Classroom Update
The friendships are still blossoming in the Toddler Room at M.R.A.  The children are interested in helping each other, as well as helping me. Umi has been helping me develop my Chinese! I’m not sure I’m getting any better, but she is so helpful! The trains are still a popular area for the boys to play. Neo, Lion, Shodai, and Daniel build train tracks that stretch over the entire carpet area! They work well together. Daniel Hu also likes to play with the trains! Instead of building train tracks, he likes to line up ALL of the trains and push them around the carpet! Sara, Emily, Rino and Violet have been taking care of the classroom babies! They feed the babies and build them beds! Our babies are well taken care of.  Anagha and Sara S. have become close friends.  Their favorite game is to chase each other in the ballet room.  They run around the room laughing together! Finnegan, ShaSha and Hima have been utilizing the art area.  They draw beautiful pictures of their mama’s and baba’s, using many different colored markers! Eden, Alexander and Gabriel have been building cars out of the big blocks in the ballet room.  They sit on them and “drive” around together! 

Baby Bumblebee
I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee -
OUCH!! It stung me!!

I'm squishin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm squishin' up my baby bumble bee -
EW!! What a mess!!

I'm lickin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm lickin' up my baby bumble bee -
ICK!! I feel sick!!

I'm throwin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm throwin' up my baby bumble bee -
OH!! What a mess!!


Important Dates
January 1 – No School (New Year’s Day)
January 25 – Anagha’s Birthday!
January 31 ~ February 6 – No School (Chinese New Year)


No comments:

Post a Comment