Monday, September 1, 2014

Toddler September 2014 Newsletter

 Welcome back to school toddler families! We have a  busy and exciting year ahead of us! I am very excited to start the school year and to get to know your children! My goals for this year are that your children love coming to school and have the enthusiasm to learn the curriculum.  I would also like to encourage the students to get to know one another and to make life-long friends.   I will provide a loving, inviting and print-rich classroom for your children.  I am always open to comments and suggestions, so please do not hesitate to contact me!  

 We will be starting physical education classes the second week of school.  The children can either participate in rollerskating or aerobics. If you would like your child to learn to roller-skate, you will need to provide roller-skates and pads.

We will be starting after-school enrichment classes the third week of school.  We provide English and Art lessons after school.  If you are interested, please let me know or contact the M.R.A. office.

ABOUT MS. STACIE
Hello students, parents and families! My name is Stacie Cummings and I am the lead American teacher in the toddler room this year! I was born and raised in the wonderful state of Michigan! My family includes my dad, mom and my sister.  My mom has been a teacher for 26 years, my father is a machinist and my sister is studying Criminal Justice.

I studied at Central Michigan University in Mount Pleasant, Michigan.  I graduated with my Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Development, with a double minor in Psychology and Communication Disorders.

I love to travel.  I am excited to be traveling to Istanbul, Turkey over October holiday with friends.  I also enjoy any activity involving water; swimming, fishing, boating, etc. I was on a competitive swim team for many years, which grew into a love of teaching and coaching swimming as well.

My e-mail address is cummi1sl@gmail.com. I check my e-mail daily.  You can also find me on WeChat.  My telephone number is 137-6471-6014. During school hours, please contact me though the school office.

IMPORTANT DATES

Sept. 8- No school! (Mid-Autumn Festival)

Sept. 16- Parent-Teacher Potluck

Sept. 30- Emily's birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment