Monday, September 1, 2014

Kindergarten September Newsletter 2014

 Welcome to Kindergarten! I am so happy to welcome everyone back! My expectations for the students are that they follow directions and get to know each other with as much enthusiasm as I have.  I also expect classroom rules to be followed.  

We will be starting roller-skating and aerobics classes the second week of school. If your child wants to rollerblade please provide roller skates and pads
Math, English and Art Enrichment classes begin the third week. Please let us know if you’re interested.

ABOUT MS. TORIE
Hello everyone! I am Ms. Torie and I am the Lead Kindergarten Room teacher. I graduated from Central Michigan University with a Bachelor of the Applied Arts in Early Childhood Education and minored in Leadership.

I am excited to be here for a second year and can’t wait to get to know all the children!

If you have any questions through out the school year please feel free to contact me. My phone number is 137-7441-2401. I am also on Wechat, or my email address is Toriemariesmith@gmail.com
During school hours please contact me through the school office.

Calendar and Birthdays
September 8: No School (Mid Autumn Festival)
September 16: Parent Teacher Potluck
September 18: Riku’s Birthday
September 24: Nanding’s Birthday
  




No comments:

Post a Comment