Monday, September 1, 2014

Preschool 1 September Newsletter 2014

  It is great to see so many familiar faces returning!  This year there will be two preschool rooms so our room will be referred to as Preschool 1. All of your children will be bringing home an informational sheet, please fill it out (even in Chinese) and return it as soon as possible.  This will help me better plan lessons and class projects that interest your children.  Last year the class decided to learn about map for 4 months and this yearstarting in November, we will start learning about Dinosaurs! 

ABOUT MS. CAITLYN
For the past two years I have been a Preschool Room Teacher at MRA and loved every second of
it.  I am so excited to continue on for yet another year.  Before working at MRA I taught kindergarten at King-Westwood Elementary in Kalamazoo, Michigan and prior to that I taught three and four year olds at Hilltop Preschool, also located in Kalamazoo, Michigan.  I graduated from Western Michigan University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education.  Feel free to contact me by wechat (id c3clark3) emailing me at c3clark3@hotmail.com, or via phone at 13764743020

IMPORTANT DATES
September 1- First Day
September 3- Serena’s Birthday
September 8- No School
September 13- Emily’s Birthday
September 17- Parent Potluck
September 27- Sha Sha’s Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment