Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Teacher Feedback from our Toddler Room Teacher

Teacher Feedback from our Toddler Room Teacher

My name is Kelly Rumohr. I am a recent graduate from Central Michigan University. Currently, I am teaching at Morgan Rothschild Academy in Shanghai, China. I never thought my life would be impacted so much. I am not only a teacher at this school I am also a student. There is not a day that goes by that I do not learn something that I will keep with me for the rest on my life. By teaching here I have had the chance to make such an impact on so many children’s lives. The children at the Morgan Rothschild Academy are so diverse. Working here I have been able to learn about culture in China as well as teach my own. It is so amazing to work with so many children from around the world. The staff at the Morgan Rothschild Academy is kind, caring and always willing to lend a helping hand.


Working at the Morgan Rothschild Academy has been incredibly rewarding as well as life changing. Not only is this teaching experience both challenging and rewarding it is also an opportunity for travel. While working here I have also had time to travel outside of Shanghai to the Sanqing Mountains, visit surrounding cities such as Nanjing, Hangzhou, and travel to Beijing to see The Great Wall. This is definitely an opportunity of a life time and I would recommend it to anyone with the passion to teach and the interest to see the world!

Kelly Rumohr
2008-2009 Toddler Room Teacher
(rumoh1kr@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment