Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Preschool Room 2 November 2014 Newsletter

The school year is flying by and it is hard to believe we are in our third month of the school year! Exciting things are happening this month such as practicing for the Christmas concert, a field trip to the zoo, and learning about animals under the sea. The Preschool 2 students are always busy working and playing together, exploring new concepts, and of course having fun. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me on We Chat at laurenolan or by emailing me at nolan1lr@gmail.com. I love to hear from you and work to create the best experience for your child!

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS
All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth, just my two front teeth,
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth than I could wish you Merry Christmas!
It seems so long since I could say, “Sister Susie sitting on a thistle!”
Gosh, oh gee, how happy I’d be
If I could only whistle!
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth, just my two front teeth,
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth than I could wish you Merry Christmas!

IMPORTANT DATES

November 5th: Field Trip to the Shanghai Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment