Monday, November 3, 2014

Kindergarten November 2014 Newsletter

It is crazy to think we have been in school for 2 months!  I am so excited for each day where we learn something new about each other in the classroom.  I am also excited to say we have started learning our Christmas Concert songs and can’t wait to sing them for you!

If you have any questions  through out the school year feel free to contact me. My phone number is 137-7441-2701. I am also on WeChat. And my email is Toriemariesmith@gmail.com

KINDERGARTEN NEWS
I am excited to announce we have a new friend in our class! Golden has joined us and we are very happy to have him! He is learning all our songs and is having a great time making new friends. Everyone is so helpful when it comes to new students. Jeffrey, Jerry, and Ryan have been active building with our blocks. Jules and Lucas can always be found with the train tracks. They make tracks going all over! Lisa, Jennifer, Ann, and Florentina have been very busy making me homework to do! They love to keep me busy! Angela, Apple, Emily, and Nanding make sure I always have new artwork to hang up! Our classroom is so colorful thanks to them! Riku and Kai are always exploring the classroom, never playing in the same area. They love to tell me what everyone is up to. We never have a dull moment in the kindergarten classroom.

FROSTY THE SNOWMAN
Frosty the Snowman
Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul
With a corncob pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of coal
Frosty the snowman is a fairy tale they say
He was made of snow but the children know how he came to life one day
There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found
For when they placed it on his head
he began to dance around
Oh Frosty the snowman was alive as he could be
And the children say he could laugh
and play just the same as you and me

IMPORTANT DATES
November 10: Ann’s Birthday
November 17: Jules’ Birthday
November 18 & 19: Kindergarten Conferences
November 27: Emily’s Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment