Saturday, October 25, 2014

Toddler October 2014 Newsletter

It's hard to believe we have already completed our first month of school!  The children are becoming more comfortable in our classroom everyday.  It is exciting to watch new friendships grow, new skills emerge, and new interests blossom.

We have had a great first month in the Toddler Room and I look forward to many more!

Classroom Update
Candy and Emily are becoming excellent friends.  They enjoy coloring pictures in the art area together.  Tino, Katie and Vincent are quite the chef's. Everyday I enjoy soup and coffee, made and served by the trio! Winnie, Chloe, and Joan are also keeping our art area active.  Whether it is using many different colored crayons or gluing noodles to their paper, they have made some beautiful masterpieces! The book area is Quasar and Ashlee's favorite area.  They enjoy reading books to each other and their friends.  Christopher and Alexander's favorite thing to do is ride bikes during outdoor time.  Those boys sure keep active!  Chio and Koki are the best of friends. They enjoy playing in the house together, as well as building tall towers out of blocks!

Important Dates
Oct. 1 - Oct. 7~ No School (October Holiday)
October 27~ Winnie's Birthday!
End of October (TBA) ~ Halloween Carnival!

I'm A Little Pumpkin

I'm a little pumpkin,
Orange and round.
Here is my stem,
I grew in the ground.
When I get all cut up,
Don't you shout!
Just open me up
And scoop me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment