Saturday, October 25, 2014

Kindergarten October 2014 Newsletter

Wow, I cannot believe we have already been in school a month! The time sure does fly when you are learning and having fun! I am happy to say that the whole class is meshing together very well and I think it will go on to be life long friendships!


If you have any questions  through out the school year feel free to contact me. My phone number is 137-7441-2701.  am also on WeChat. And my email is Toriemariesmith@gmail.com

Kindergarten Update
The kindergarten class has been very active this month! Kai, Emily, Jeffrey and Ryan have been very busy with the trains. They are always creating a track around the room. Angela, Florentina, Jennifer, and Apple are very artistic and are constantly making me cards and sticker books. Jules, Lucas and Jerry have been using the dominos to make houses and other buildings. Sometimes they have a whole city built!  Riku, Nanding,  Ann, and Lisa have been keeping our kitchen full of delicious snacks and sushi. Our hospital area has also been very busy. The students all love to diagnose me and give me medicine.

Important Dates
October 1-7: October Holiday
Halloween: Carnival: To be announced

Take me Out to the Ballgame
Take me out to the ball game
Take me out to the crowd
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks
I don’t care if I ever get back
For its root root root for the home team
If they don’t win it’s a shame
For it’s 1, 2, 3 strikes you’re out at the old ball game!


No comments:

Post a Comment