Monday, June 2, 2014

Kindergarten June 2014 Newsletter

It is crazy to think we have entered into our last month ofschool. I have enjoyed every minute with your children and will miss them verymuch when our school year comes to the end. 
Remember we have our Summer Camp Frolic startingJune 30th and going all summer long! You can pay for the wholesummer or just picks week you would like to attend! Feel free to contact MRAfor more information. We would love to see your smiling faces there !

CLASS UPDATES
As always wehave been very busy in the Kindergarten classroom. We have added a hospitalarea into our classroom and it has been very popular. Kylie, Meika and Florencehave been very busy playing doctors to our class! Penelope and Doreen have beenworking in the art area drawing me new pictures everyday. Zoe has been teachingthe class all the words to Frozen and sings it everyday for us. We are happythat Yolanda has returned from her vacation! We had certainly missed her! Theboys, as always, have been on the go! Toby has been working with David drawingtanks and other cars. Willy, Ken and Arthur have been playing good guy bad guyon the carpet.  They have always beenbuilding just about everything with the blocks. This class has truly been agreat class and I wish nothing but the best for them in all their futureendeavors!

IN THE OCEAN

In the ocean, in the ocean there’s a whole new world to see,
I see fish, lots of fish,
Come and look at them with me.
In the ocean, in the ocean there’s a whole new world to see,
I see seaweed, lots of seaweed,
Come and look at it with me.
In the ocean, in the ocean there’s a whole new world to see,
I see starfish, lots of starfish,
Come and look at them with me.
In the ocean, in the ocean there’s a whole new world to see,
I see shells, lots of shells,
Come and look at them with me.

IMPORTANT DATES
June 2: Dragon Boat Festival. No school!
June 19: Potluck & Graduation
June 27: Last day of School

No comments:

Post a Comment