Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Toddler March 2014 Newsletter


 It’s March! One month closer to the end of the schoolyear!  The progress your children aremaking, academically, emotionally and socially, is incredible!  Their English skills have improved and I seenew friendships have formed.  All of thisis exciting and rewarding for me and I hope the same for you!
My e-mail address is cummi1sl@gmail.comand my telephone number is 15000298304.

CLASS UPDATE
Our classroom has been busy as normal! The children enjoydancing to the song, “Karma Chameleon.” It is a great physical activity and thechildren enjoy dancing with their friends. Shodai, Daniel Hu, Sara S. and ShaSha have been busy cooking in thekitchen! They cut the vegetables and serve them to their friends.  Eden and Neo’s favorite thing in theclassroom is playing with the trucks. They fill the trucks with blocks and pushthem around the carpet.  Gabriel, Danieland Lion enjoy building train tracks. They work together to build the longest track they can! The baby dollsare well taken care of in our classroom, thanks to Rino and Sara! They feed thebabies and make them beds. Playing tag has become a popular activity in theballet room.  Finnegan, Hima and Anaghacontinually chase one another up and down the play structure.  Umi and Emily participate in many differentactivities in our classroom, as long as they can do them together! Serena’ssense of humor keeps our class laughing! She is making friends quickly in hernew classroom!

BABY BUMBLE BEE
I'm bringing home my baby bumblebee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee -
OUCH!! It stung me!!

I'm squishin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm squishin' up my baby bumble bee -
EW!! What a mess!!

IMPORTANT DATES
March 8- Sara’sBirthday!
March 17- Saint Patrick’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment